Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Process station connecting problems with ibus

Process station connecting problems with ibus 6 years 6 months ago #9253

• Maja
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Claes,

the path $pwr_load is existing on the process station and it includes the files Id_boot... and Id_node. The development station does not have the path $pwrp_load (.../pwrp/common/load) , it's not existing. Maybe the package install was not clean and thats why the path is missing. I will reboot the Ubuntu and install proview on the development station again and look after this, if the path is existing.

Best regards

Maja
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Process station connecting problems with ibus 6 years 6 months ago #9254

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Maja,

There is no need to reinstall. You have to attach the project with sdf before $pwrp_load is defined

> sdf 'projectname'

Compare the name of the existing ld_boot and ld_node files with the filenames in the error messages when Proview is starting. There is probably some small difference in the node name so you have to correct the node name in the $NodeConfig object.

/Claes

Process station connecting problems with ibus 6 years 6 months ago #9256

• Maja
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Claes,

thank you for the fast respond!

I will attach the project with the sdf command and give you an answer at monday!

Best regards and have a nice weekend

Maja

Process station connecting problems with ibus 6 years 6 months ago #9259

• Maja
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Claes,

I tried to attach the project with the sdf command (in my case "sdf test1"). After this I opened the volume of the process station and Build the Node to the Process station production bus. Then I checked if the path "$pwrp_load" is created and it was! The $pwrp_load include some ld_boot... and some ld_node... files. Finally I distributed to the "Process station production bus" but the process station got the same error as past. I am looking diligent for a solution. I will write as soon as possible if I have a solution!

--
Compare the name of the existing ld_boot and ld_node files with the filenames in the error messages when Proview is starting. There is probably some small difference in the node name so you have to correct the node name in the $NodeConfig object.

I set the NodeName and the BootNode same as the name (client3-poweredge-2950) error messages of the process station in the console (F Could not open file /pwrp/common/load/ld_boot_client3-poweredge-2950_0999.dat ... ).
The name are same as the file names (bold text) that are in the $pwrp_load path "ld_boot_client3-poweredge-2950_0999.dat" "ld_node_client3-poweredge-2950_0001.dat".
I will look again if I made some mistakes in the names.

Best regards

Maja
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Maja.

Process station connecting problems with ibus 6 years 6 months ago #9263

• Maja
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Claes,

I looked in some other topics and came to the conclusion that openssh-server (sudo apt-get install openssh-server) is need to be installed on the process station.
After this I changed the server name of the development station from "client1-PowerEdge-2950" to "client1" and in the process station from "client3-PowerEdge-2950" to "client3". Additional I changed the boot and node names in the proview as same as the new server names.
Then I added in the file "etc/hosts" on the development station the ip and name of the process station and on the process station I added in the file "etc/hosts" the name and ip of the development station.

The result is that the distribution is now working!
Thanks for your help claes.

Best regards
Maja
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Maja.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 9.047 seconds