Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Java versions based on Proview versions

Java versions based on Proview versions 6 years 5 months ago #9323

• benoit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Claes,
I acheived my Android application test and for this time all run fine except following points.
(Thanks for yours advices).

List of issues:
1/ impossible to start webservice on developpment station (5.4), I checked the Java settings in proview_profile but when I start the RT the webservices (rt_webmon.sh,...) don't start (?)
2/ impossible to open WebGrah with internet browser (I tested with Firefox and Chromium, on dev or operator stations),

Due this troubles I have make a 'distribute' to an operator/process station (pwrrt54) and in this case the project ran fine:
> all webservices running
> succesful connection with Android devices (Android 4.4 and 6.0)
Just a remark: during the first test I had some error connections (on Android tablet) because the default web privileges were not correct, see the fonctional settings for Security object in the Nodes hierarchy (see attachment). This settings run fine but maybe the privileges are too high ?.

About Ge features on Android:
> is-it possible to use a button (with command open graph....) to open a 'child' graph from a 'parent' graph?
* I try it but when I push on the button nothing happens (?)
> when I create a AppGraph, is-it necessary to set the 'IsJavaApplet' attribute ?
and is-it necessary to export it in java ?
For the moment I do this and all run fine.

> I have remark there are some Ge objects not run on Android environment (e.g. Trafficlight3 indicator) !
* I don't looked the Graphic Symbol manual, maybe this is mentionned (?)

About your last post:
> I try to do in terminal a "> sdf MyProject' but I receive a message that 'sdf is not install' (?)... I have install the suggested SDF package but this soft is a document converter (?).
So I don't understand what is this 'sdf' and what is "attach the project" process ?
Since my Proview using, I have never do any 'sdf' commands and my projects always run fine (?)
> on my dev station, when I try in terminal 'pwr_webmon.sh' I have a message 'command not found' (?)
same remark with 'pwr_rtmon.sh' (?)

Thanks. ;)
/Ben
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by benoit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Java versions based on Proview versions 6 years 5 months ago #9328

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Ben,

'sdf' is defined as an alias in $pwra_db/pwr_setup.sh. This should be executed (sourced) at login and usually is done so by the pwrp user. 'sdf' (set default) sets up a number of environmen variables, $pwrp_*, tha points to the project, $pwr_*, that points to the Proview release. This makes it possible to handle a project from the prompt. You can for example start the directory volume with 'pwrs' and open the rootvolume with 'pwrs 'volumename'', start the runtime monitor with 'pwr_rtmon' etc.

Normally a web user should only have Read privilege by default. If you want to open the possibility to write, you can enable the login dialog and make it possible to login with a user in the system group specified in WebSystemGroup in the Security object. With only read privilege you are not allowed to push any buttons by default, but for buttons that opens other graphs you can allow also web users to activate them by adding Read to Access in these buttons.

IsJavaApplet is not needed for the android app nor for the web interface any more. Since some versions it's possible to read the pwg-files instead of generating java code for each graph.

I think the traffic light uses the dynamic DigFourShift that wasn't implemented in the web/app interface.

/Claes
The following user(s) said Thank You: benoit

Java versions based on Proview versions 6 years 5 months ago #9329

• benoit
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Claes,
Thanks a lot for yours explanations...it's more clear for me now.
But, about the 'button' objects to open a 'child' graph from a 'parent' graph on Android... I try to use but nothing happens when I push in the button (?)
Has it a specific thing to use a 'button' object in Android app?
Thanks.
/Ben

Java versions based on Proview versions 6 years 5 months ago #9330

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ben,

Buttons should work but as I mentioned Read Access has to be added in the dynamics for this button to make it sensitive for a user with only Read privilege.
You also have to copy the pwg-file to $pwrp_web as AppUseWebDir is set.

/Claes

Java versions based on Proview versions 6 years 5 months ago #9349

• benoit
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Claes,
I still have a problem with 'open graph' button on Android app :(
I have check the button settings according yours comments but no change.

In summary:
> I created a 'OpPlaceApp' object under 'WebHandler' object (see NodeHier.jpg)
* set 'AppUseWebDir' to 1
> I created AppGrap: greenH1ctrlW.pwg and greenH1sprayW.pwg
> in 'greenH1ctrlW' graph I created a button called 'Spray System' (see AppGraph.jpg)
* I set all access except 'default'
* I would like to use 'open graph' command to open 'greenH1sprayW' graph
> I build and do a 'distribute'... all run fine except the Warning message after the distribute (see distribute.jpg).
* no build error
* all graphs are under $pwrp_web

Start project and runtime on op/process station (host name: pc-op1):
> connect successfully with the Android device,
> can open 'greenH1ctrlW' appgraph (all controls run fine except the 'Spray System' button)
> when I press in the 'Spray System' button, the button move down but 'greenH1sprayW' appgraph not opening

I tested with 'OpenGraph' method but no change.
I also tested a 'close graph' button with 'CloseGraph' method but when I pressed to the button the PwrXtt environment crashes (?).

Thanks for your help.
/Ben
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by benoit.

Java versions based on Proview versions 6 years 5 months ago #9350

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ben,

The syntax for open graph is

> open graph 'graph-name'

or

> open graph /object='XttGraph-object'

/Claes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.522 seconds