Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Data Storage Issue

Data Storage Issue 6 years 1 week ago #9641

• Tomas
  • Senior Boarder
Hi everyone,
I try to develop a process station with storage station in one PC follow Designer's Guide. And it's work. but I meet 2 issues need your help!

1) The storage function dosn't work after reboot the PC. I need restart the proview runtime(pwr reset and pwr start). then it work again. I found it cause by the Process "rt_sevhistmon" not running. it alway in "Server staring up" status. after I restart proview. The "rt_sevhistmon" turn to "Server running" status. storage function work again. Do you meet this issue? How to fix it. it should be normal work after the PC restart.
2) How to control the disk space for storage function? it will be produce huge data when use "history" record. For the history record. it will be storge more than 1 year data. the database will be bigger and bigger with time. I want to short the "history" data record in 1 month for reduce the disk space requirement. But I didn't found the function in Proview configure. The "StorageTime" attribut of "SevHist" object valid only from 0:00:00 to 23:59:59. that mean longer storage only 1 day if change it. the default is 0:00:00 that storage date not limit. it can longer than 1 year. So how can it storge the data only 1 month or 2 months.

Any suggestion is welcome! Thanks your help!

Proview runtime:pwrrt 5.5.0-1_i386
Database: mysql V14.14
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Data Storage Issue 6 years 1 week ago #9642

• benoit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Tomas,
The syntax for StorageTime is 'days h:m:s'.
Note the space between 'days' and 'h'
/Ben
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 7.408 seconds