Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dbs file not found for volume 0.x.x.x

Dbs file not found for volume 0.x.x.x 4 years 6 months ago #10394

• Thur
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone,

I am currently facing an error at the end of the node compilation. I build the volume with and it works without any error but when I launch the one for the node, each time the compilator returns that "Dbs file not found for volume x.x.x.x".

The volume, to my case 0.17.21.42, is the right one (at least the one I entered for this volume and which is present in the GlobalVolumeList).

I also use a Class Volume in the same project : I edit, save and build it before opening the root volume but I still have the same error.

Another point that should be relevant : I am recovering this project : I have a dump file which I reload. I tried to reload it another time from the beginning but yet, the same error. Is it possible that I am doing something wrong in my process of reloading ? (Even if the build force of the volume seems all right)

Finally, I also tried to delete the .dbs files which were in bld/common/load (the one from the Class Volume and the one from RootVolume) and build them again after but still the same result...

If anyone have an idea, it would be great !
Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dbs file not found for volume 0.x.x.x 4 years 6 months ago #10395

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Thur,

First enter the Directory volume and save.

If that doesn't help, check the name and identity of the volume in the global volume list ($pwra_db/pwr_volumelist.dat) and compare with the first row of your dump-file.
Also check that you have read and write access to the dbs-file, and you can check that it's readable with the command

> wb_ldlist $pwrp_db/xxx.dbs

that will list the volume version and dependencies of other volumes.

/Claes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thur

Dbs file not found for volume 0.x.x.x 4 years 6 months ago #10398

• Thur
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Claes,

Thank you for this answer !! It appears that enter the Directory Volume and save it before building again the volume and the node solves the issue. It seems now working normally...

Thur
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.199 seconds