Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Login on android app and proview5.6

Login on android app and proview5.6 1 month 3 weeks ago #10444

• ad
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

I'm testing the android app wich is present on the download page under the V5.5 of proview.

My 1st question is : does the app work with the version 5.6 (installed on a raspberry)?

My problem :

Proview V5.6 installed on a Rpi3 and working well (actually with 1wire and modbus TCP server).
PWRXtt installed on an asus tablet with android 7.0
I developpe on a devloppement station and distribute on the Rpi (working well too)

On the Node, under the "Node" object, I add a OpPlaceApp and under this, an "AppGraph" with the same .pwg of the Xttgraph object.

When I opened the app on the tablet, I can see the page corresponding to the AppGraph but I can't open it.
When I try to login, I have a popup : "authorization error". I tested with pwrp/pwrp and with op1, same issue.

I can see in "live" the differente value by oppening the different signals on the navigator, so I think the App and the connection are OK.

My 2nd question : What I'm doing bad?

I'm not sure that my tree is ok, I attached it

Thanks for your help
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Login on android app and proview5.6 1 month 3 weeks ago #10445

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 357
Hi ad,

I can't recall that there is any changes made in the app protocol so I think the V5.5 app should work.

You set the default privileges for the app in DefaultWebPriv in the Security object. This is the privileges you will have when you aren't logged in, so if you set RtRead you should be able to open the navigator and open graphs etc, and i you set RtWrite you should for example be able to set values in the navigator. You can also set a system group in WebSystemGroup that is common.web by default. This group doesn't exist but if you set 'common' instead you can use the ordinary users. Else you can create the common.web group and specify new users for the app.

To open graphs you have to copy the pwg file to $pwrp_web and see the plc code you also copy the flw-files from $pwrp_load.

/Claes

Login on android app and proview5.6 1 month 2 weeks ago #10446

• ad
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Claes,

Thanks for your help!

OK for the default privileges, it's OK for this. The problem was the WebSystemGroup, with "common" I can login on the app! thanks

I always have the problem to open the graph on the app. the AppUseWebDir of the OpPlaceApp isn't set, so for me, I don't have to copy the .flw and .pwg files to $pwrp_web. in doubt, I still tested with AppUseWebDir to 1 and .flw & .pwg copied on $pwrp_web/, same issue.
The problem is the same to open the PLC from the app, when I click, I have nothing.

what tests I can do to test my configuration?

I think it's just a little parameter but wich one?

PS : I have an antivirus on my tablet, I have deleted it to test. Nothing else...
I can make capture of my different configuration if necessary.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.032 seconds