Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Removing buttons from Web interface Java applet

Removing buttons from Web interface Java applet 13 years 6 months ago #999

• Maden
  • Expert Boarder
Hello,

is there a way to remove the \"Help\" and \"Proview\" buttons from the java applet which appears on the left side of the web interface?

There doesn't seem to be a related option in the Webhandler configuration object.

I would like to show just the quick start buttons for my applets.

Ondrej
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Removing buttons from Web interface Java applet 13 years 6 months ago #1000

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 497
Hi Ondrej,

No, there is no option to remove the Help and Proview buttons, but it would be easy to implement so I'll put it on the todo list.

/Claes

Re:Removing buttons from Web interface Java applet 13 years 6 months ago #1015

• Maden
  • Expert Boarder
I was also wondering what the login button is for. OK, you can login with the pwrp account, but does it make any difference?

Is it possible to deny execution of the specific applets from the quick start button if you are not logged in?

Ondrej

Re:Removing buttons from Web interface Java applet 13 years 6 months ago #1016

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 497
The login function makes it possible to have a very finegrained control of different users access to the system.

If you are not logged in, the privileges are fetched from DefaultWebPriv in the security object, and if there for example is no default privileges, the only thing you have access to is the login dialog.

The users available for login is the users of the systemgroup defined in the WebSystemGroup in the security object. When you are logged in as a specific user, you get the privileges of this user. In every object with an action (pushbutton, input field etc) in a Ge graph you can specify which privilege is needed to access the object.

Also access to other functions are controlled by privileges. You need for example RtWrite to be able to make changes from the navigator, and RtRead to open graphs from the homepage menu.

/Claes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.234 seconds