Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: profinet

Re:profinet 12 years 5 months ago #2778

• HTRasmus
  • Gold Boarder
Wow Thank you

This would be great if this could take care of my project.

how stable and tested are these i/o's? never heard of them before

i will have a look into them. this might be a much easier and cost efficient solution than profinet and profibus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:profinet 12 years 5 months ago #2781

• crl
  • Fresh Boarder
I did not test these IO with Proview yet. But this material is made for industry as well as building automation.

I have some experience with Wago used as programmable controllers programmed with CoDeSys. I would not advertise specifically for Wago, but i have a good feeling with 750-xxx IO system.

You can choose any field bus by replacing the head module while keeping same IO cards. For Proview, Modbus TCP seems to be the most suitable.

Especially, wiring is convenient, because there is a power supply bus between IO cards. So you can have +24v and 0V terminals available next to your input or output terminal. (I am not sure if this is clear, but I do not know how to make it more clear)

In case of : for frequency and high speed counting, you may take a look at special modules 750-404 and 750-638.

Regards

Cyril

Re:profinet 12 years 5 months ago #2782

• Snarf77
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
HI,

If I'm not wrong, the Ethernet WAGO Coupler is 750-341 or 342 (10 Mbs or 100Mbs) not 352.
I would also recommend them as I have some good experience with them. I'm not using the programmable coupler as Proview is doing the job well.

I have already used them with Proview (modbus TCP) and it works (I still have to dig into a little bit to manage the internal WathDog which require to write some special modbus address but reading / writing registers is fine).

I you need some information don't hesitate.

Regards

Snarf

Re:profinet 12 years 5 months ago #2783

• HTRasmus
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for the info

I had a look last night at the danish distributor and it seems also to be a cheap solution.

I would at first only be collecting data from input registers, so I am not concerned about the watchdog.

the only thing left to do is to convince my costumer to use this solution :)

once again thank you guys

Cheers:woohoo:

Re:profinet 12 years 5 months ago #2784

• crl
  • Fresh Boarder
Snarf77 wrote:
If I'm not wrong, the Ethernet WAGO Coupler is 750-341 or 342 (10 Mbs or 100Mbs) not 352.

750-352 is a new version of Eco Modbus TCP coupler. Thus I did not know what is the difference except new case design and cheaper price.:huh:

Re:profinet 12 years 5 months ago #2785

• marc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Hi Rasmus,

As an instructor in SKP (elektronics, data and automation) I have the possibility to sent students to companies, in first case 2 weeks, for free (virksomheds forlagt undervisning).

Where are you located in Denmark?

Greetings,

Marc
Please, use the Wiki if you succeeded your project or solved your problem. Share your work, so we can learn from each other.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by marc.
Time to create page: 8.554 seconds