Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Basecomponents

Basecomponents 12 years 5 months ago #2854

• HTRasmus
  • Gold Boarder
Short question

Is it possible to have the basecomponents graphs (objectgraphs) exported as java?

If yes then how:S
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Basecomponents 12 years 5 months ago #2858

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Actually they already are exported as java, but the jar-files are not included in the release. Mostly because nobody asked for them before and it takes such a long time to build all the different versions. But I could add them to the next version.

/Claes

Re:Basecomponents 12 years 5 months ago #2859

• HTRasmus
  • Gold Boarder
It might be that i would only use them on my first project, just to get started but since they are not there i wont use them :S hah

if i succeed in building my own classes could i then export the object graph to java?

if I want to see what is going on and want to make a copy of a basecomponent and modify it with small adjustments. how would i proceed in this.? tried to make a volumeconfig with the basecomponent but i got an error that the volumeidentity is out of range. is this normal?

Re:Basecomponents 12 years 5 months ago #2862

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
If you want to make a copy you open the class editor for your class volume, and the open Basecomponent from File/OpenVolume. Activate Show all and select Basecomponent. Now you can copy classes with copy and paste.

If you only want to make small modifications you can make a subclass by creating a class with a Super attribute and with the component class att TypeRef (eg Basecomponent:Class-BaseSensor). Also set SuperClass i Flags. Then you can add more attributes, modify the object graph, make addition to the code etc.

/Claes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.349 seconds