Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Xtt Operator Environment crach

Xtt Operator Environment crach 6 years 10 months ago #8984

• benoit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Claes,
I prepare a new tutorial video about historization and trends but I have a problem (bug?) with the trend windows.

As you can see in the joined pic, the test project run fine, but in the trend windows when I want to move the mark1 (by mouse's select) the Xtt_Op_Environment crach (?!) but not the runtime.

Other question, is-it possible to name the trend windows (change the default title "trend" on the top of the trend windows)?
I have note if I use a 'fast available' or a 'popup menu' to access to the trend the trend windows title is full like 'VolDatahist:Plant-machine1-Trend1'. But If I use a button with a command 'open trend Plant-machine1-Trend1'and open the trend the trend windows title became 'trend'.

note: I use Linux Mint 17.3 64bits and Proview5.4

Thanks a lot.
/Ben
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by benoit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Xtt Operator Environment crach 6 years 10 months ago #8985

• brunad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Bonjour Ben.

Cela ne répond pas directement au problème, mais si cela peut aider:

File Attachment:

File Name: Proview_Facile_2017-06-04.pdf
File Size: 478 KB

A+ :)

/Bruno
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by brunad.

Xtt Operator Environment crach 6 years 10 months ago #8986

• benoit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Salut Bruno,
merci beaucoup pour ce document, très utile ;)
J'ai une petite question... j'ai réalisé une vidéo tuto sur l'historisation des variables dans laquelle je mentionne qu'il ne faut installé uniquement MySql-server sur la station ou on réalise la sauvegarde des données (dans le cas de la vidéo il sagit d'une station de développement). Or dans ton document tu dis qu'il faut également installé MySql-client. Es-tu sur que cela est nécessaire?
Avant de faire le tuto j'avais déjà installé MySql il y a quelques temps et très honnêtement je ne me rappelle plus s'il fallait installer le pacquage complet ou uniquement MySql-server.

Concernant le plantage de l'environnement opérateur quant j'utilise le déplacement des marqueurs dans les trends, cela vient peut-être d'une incompatibilité de l'interface graphique de Mint avec Proview, Proview est initialement prévu pour Ubuntu. Rencontres-tu ce même problème?
A+
/Ben

English version:

Hi Bruno,
Thank you very much for this document, very useful;)
I have a small question ... I made a video tutorial on the historization of variables in which I mention that we only need to install MySql-server on the station where we save datas (in the case Of the video it is a development station). Now in your document you say that we must also install MySql-client. Are you sure that this is necessary?
Before I did the tutorial I had already installed MySql some time ago and very honestly I can not remember if it was necessary to install full or only MySql-server.

Regarding the crash of the operator environment when I use the displacement of markers in trends, this may be due to an incompatibility of the GUI of Mint with Proview, Proview is initially planned for Ubuntu. Do you encounter the same problem?

Xtt Operator Environment crach 6 years 10 months ago #8988

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Ben,

Acually, we use Debian for development platform, but in this case I don't think this is the problem. I'm quite sure the marker problem is fixed in V5.5 although I can't find it in the git log for the moment.

Add the /title="..." option to the 'open trend' command to set a specific title.

/Claes
The following user(s) said Thank You: benoit

Xtt Operator Environment crach 6 years 10 months ago #8990

• brunad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Bonjour Ben.

En fait, je suppose que le serveur mysql doit être suffisant. B)

Une suggestion: installer mint 18 dans virtualbox puis proview 5

--

In fact, I assume that the mysql server must be sufficient
One suggestion: install mint 18 in virtualbox then proview 5

/Bruno
The following user(s) said Thank You: benoit

Xtt Operator Environment crach 6 years 7 months ago #9237

Hello,
I followed your video tutorial dealing with trends which is great. Thank you for that.

I have stocked in the phase when I have everything declared and when I start Xtt and try to open any trend. When I open it, the application crashes but runtime monitor is still running so it is saving data into MySQL. During compilation I havent observed any error.

Running Ubuntu 16.04, Proview V5.5.0_1.2.

Could you please give me some advice how to continue?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 9.243 seconds