Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Ge demo

New Ge demo 4 years 2 days ago #10574

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Snarf,

To start the HTML5l interface you should configure the WebSocketServer instead of the WebHandler.
You also have to configure the web access in the Security object, either by setting default privileges in DefaultWebPriv or by setting a system group in WebSystemGroup that makes it possible to login with a user in this group. If you set 'Common' for example you can login as usr 'pwrp'.
Then you should copy everything from $pwr_load/../web/ to $pwrp_web, and also copy your pwg-files from $pwrp_pop to $pwrp_web.
Finally open opwind.html in you web browser.

/Claes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Ge demo 4 years 18 hours ago #10576

• Snarf77
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Claes,
Thanks for answer.
I have replaced my WebHandler by a WebSocketServer and this process is now running correctly.
I have defined "Common" in DefaultWebPriv-WebSystemGroup and am using the user pwrp in my test.

But I don't understand your last point:
1) $pwr_load/ has no sub directory in my installation (pwr57 package) so no /web sub directory to copy anything from there
2) I have neither no opwind.html file on my system. When is this file supposed to be created ? I just have a index_opwin_menu.html which was used in the java version of the previous web server.

Did I forget something ?

Stupid question (one more) but what is the hierarchy to use ? Should the OpPlaceWeb be located below the WebSocketServer ? (which is what I did). In the webGraph object what is the filename I should put in ? directly the name of the .pwg view ?

Thanks for your help
Snarf

New Ge demo 4 years 1 hour ago #10577

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Snarf,

Note the slash and the two dots in $pwr_load/../web. web is a parallel directory to $pwr_load and there should be a $pwr_web but this definition has been lost, so ../web is one step up from load and down on web.

opwind.html is among the copied files from $pwr_web.

The idea is to put the WebSocketServer together with the other sever objects under a server map, and the OpPlaceWeb together with other opplace objects under an opplace map.

State the name of the pwg file without path in the WebGraph object, eg 'test1.pwg'.

/Claes

New Ge demo 3 years 11 months ago #10578

• Snarf77
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you Claes,

Now it's working
I thought the ".." was replacing a directory related to my project name.

Now I will be able to start playing with the web interface.
I've no time to start testing tonight but I wonder if multiview graph is supported as I used them a lot ? Is there any specificity to make use of them or are they working out of the box ?

Thank you very much as always
Snarf

New Ge demo 3 years 11 months ago #10580

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
No, multiviews are not supported.

/Claes

New Ge demo 3 years 11 months ago #10582

• Snarf77
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Claes,
I was starting the play with the GE interface but faced a strange issue. I don't have the subgraph editor so I'm not able to insert any pre existing subgraph. Is there a special option to make it appear ? I have the "View Plant" option but when deselected nothing is displayed in the right section.

If multiview is not supported what is the alternate method to compute a view with some sub area ? I'm especially thinking about the alarm view that I was used to insert in my main HMI monitoring view. Is there a way to access something like an alarm banner with the html page ?

Thank you for your help
Snarf

[EDIT] is there anyone else using ubuntu 18.04 ? I'm encoutering constant GE crash every 10 to 20 moves or object creation that makes it quite un usable to me. Did someone else encouters crashes with this version ? My install is fresh this is why I dare asking.
I got the following message in the proview console:
/usr/pwr57/os_linux/hw_x86_64/exp/exe/wb_open_db.sh: line 60:  5267 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) wb -q "$username" "$password" $database
Note that I got this permanent error when starting proview in the console:
(wb:5267): Gdk-CRITICAL **: 22:00:31.194: IA__gdk_gc_set_font: assertion 'font != NULL' failed
Don't know if this can be related. I think I always lived with such this error in previous proview version without any bad consequence. Any suggestion what might cause the crash ?
Thank you all
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Snarf77.
Time to create page: 9.380 seconds