Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mysql time notation

Mysql time notation 4 months 1 week ago #10664

• jds
  • Senior Boarder
Hello,
it's been a while since I've used proview and I'm back into learning everything again B) .
I'm in the need of some data logging for the moment and I'm using the sevhist to do the writing into a sql database. Everything works perfectly at a samplerate of 100ms but still a few questions:
- is there a possebillity to change the time format to display the milliseconds because now 10 sammples with the same time are written?
- what's the maximum record time or is this endless (harddisk limit)?
- Is there a possebillity to analyse the SQL data in a proview graph or is this only possible with external tools (if you know a good one ;) )

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mysql time notation 4 months 1 week ago #10667

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi jds,

- set HighTimeResolution in Options in the SevHist object.
- no limits.
- if you select the SevHist objects in the runtime navigator and activate History in the popup menu, the stored values are displayed in the curve window. There is also a multivariate analyzer where you can view curves, statistics, scatter plots, correlation etc, and also create models with linear regression or neural networks (see the release notes for 5.7).

/Claes
The following user(s) said Thank You: jds

Mysql time notation 4 months 1 week ago #10672

• jds
  • Senior Boarder
Ok,
thenks for the answer, I'll try to reinstall v5.7 since I had the same problem as mentionned here: topic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.168 seconds