• Page:

TOPIC: Mysql time notation

Mysql time notation 3 years 10 months ago #10664

• jds
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello,
it's been a while since I've used proview and I'm back into learning everything again B) .
I'm in the need of some data logging for the moment and I'm using the sevhist to do the writing into a sql database. Everything works perfectly at a samplerate of 100ms but still a few questions:
- is there a possebillity to change the time format to display the milliseconds because now 10 sammples with the same time are written?
- what's the maximum record time or is this endless (harddisk limit)?
- Is there a possebillity to analyse the SQL data in a proview graph or is this only possible with external tools (if you know a good one ;) )

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mysql time notation 3 years 10 months ago #10667

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 501
Hi jds,

- set HighTimeResolution in Options in the SevHist object.
- no limits.
- if you select the SevHist objects in the runtime navigator and activate History in the popup menu, the stored values are displayed in the curve window. There is also a multivariate analyzer where you can view curves, statistics, scatter plots, correlation etc, and also create models with linear regression or neural networks (see the release notes for 5.7).

/Claes
The following user(s) said Thank You: jds

Mysql time notation 3 years 10 months ago #10672

• jds
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
Ok,
thenks for the answer, I'll try to reinstall v5.7 since I had the same problem as mentionned here: topic

Mysql time notation 2 years 10 months ago #11080

• jds
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
claes wrote:
Hi jds,

- set HighTimeResolution in Options in the SevHist object.
- no limits.
- if you select the SevHist objects in the runtime navigator and activate History in the popup menu, the stored values are displayed in the curve window. There is also a multivariate analyzer where you can view curves, statistics, scatter plots, correlation etc, and also create models with linear regression or neural networks (see the release notes for 5.7).

/Claes
Hey Claes, picked up the history story; Still a question: where can I find the multivariate analyzer? I've read the releasenote back and back again, but can't find the methode to open it. Is the for ex. an xtt command or something that I'm missing?

Mysql time notation 2 years 10 months ago #11081

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 501
You can open it with a shell command 'sev_analyse.py'. You might have to set the python path to $pwr_exe, 'export PYTHONPATH=$pwr_exe'. To analyze alarms and event stored with SevHistEvents use 'sev_eva.py'.

/Claes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.179 seconds