Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Patreon or money for improvements?

Patreon or money for improvements? 2 years 6 months ago #11234

• hagbrain
  • Senior Boarder
Hello at all,

I tried to do some things for the last days and somehow its very frustrating.
Cant get K8055 working. Tried Ubuntu as VM, As dedicated PC, with all tips in the forum etc. Tried it for hours.

Also I didnt get it to work with cross compiling for Raspberry Pi. Because of the I wanted to install the Pwr58 now on the RPi to use the 999 Simu Bus for my project. Even that failed (Post in Help forum).

Cant get the web interface on a Pwr58 x64 to work.

It is amazing what proviewr is capable of. But without being a pro in Linux, its very diffcult to setup everything on old tutorials. Respect what you do here in the forum for a software that is free and support all the people who have problems.

For me a big problem are the "old" tutorials, because in every release of a new ubuntu ur rpios there is so much different.

What would it cost to uodate some of the tutorials. I would do it but I cant, because of missing intellect xD
What about Patreon etc.? I would pay per month for actual Tutorials, more specific tutorials etc.
The cost, that that project are saving are huge. There must be other who want to spent a small amount of money to honor the work that is done and maybe serve the money to some improvements.

What is the "head of ProviewR" thinking about that topic?

Best regards
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by hagbrain.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 7.603 seconds