TOPIC: DBexception

DBexception 1 year 5 months ago #11774

• jds
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello,
I ran into the following error opening my volume:

dbexception.jpg

I've got 2 PC's with the same virtual envirionment (one at home, one at work) where I transfer the load in between to work on the project without having my laptop moved every day. Untill now this worked fawlessly coping the bld and src dirs. Maybe I 've got a bad copy (will try it again tomorrow), but if it's not, is there any way to get through this one? Or maybe a better question: is there a better way to transfer the project (DB dump everytime)?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DBexception 1 year 5 months ago #11776

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi jds,

If the configurator is open when you do the copying, you could get this, but I haven't seen it if the configuration is closed. Installing db-util and running db_recover will probably fix it.

/Claes

DBexception 1 year 5 months ago #11777

• jds
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Claes,
I assume something like an open configurator will probably be the case. I've just made a new copy and everything works back as expected.

Only one point that bothers me since quit a time, but never seemed to be a problem:

snapshot.jpg

I can't seem to figure out where the syntax errors are coming from. everything comiles, everything works, but everytime when I compile those errors occures...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.577 seconds