Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Raspberry Pi GPIO

Raspberry Pi GPIO 1 year 2 months ago #11864

• Samuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hej,

I am working on getting a Raspberry Pi 4 to run Proview and have encountered a problem with getting the GPIO to work.

I have done everything stated in this forum post: www.proview.se/v3/index.php/forum/3-help...roblem?start=6#11452

I have also followed the documentation found in the documentation section (Both Proview on Raspberry Pi and Guide to IO Systems).

However I was wondering if there is any configuration of the GPIO needed to be done outside of Proview.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Tack!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Raspberry Pi GPIO 1 year 2 months ago #11865

• Samuel
  • Fresh Boarder
I managed to get outputs working on the Pi now, however when I put a ChanDi into the project, whichever pin number the channel is assigned gets changed to an output when Proview starts. I set the ChanDi to number 0 so GPIO0 should be set to an input. However, the raspi-gpio get shows GPIO0 as an output. I can change this using a python script but every time I restart Proview the GPIO gets set back to being an output.

Thanks!
Attachments:

Raspberry Pi GPIO 1 year 2 months ago #11866

• Samuel
  • Fresh Boarder
I figured out the problem I was having.

I had both ChanDo and ChanDi in the same GPIO_Module which was causing the pin I wanted as an input be configured as an output.

I added another GPIO_Module and separated the ChanDi and ChanDo and now all pins are working as intended.
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 6.488 seconds