• Page:

TOPIC: Unable to locate and correct the errors in console

Unable to locate and correct the errors in console 11 years 7 months ago #4179

• chandu
  • Fresh Boarder
:sick:

Dear Sirs,

I have following main issues while developing my project using Proview

1. As the subject itself tells about the 1st issue. A screen copy of compile errors appeared in console window is attached. I have been breaking my head to rectify these issues.I am unable to reach exact target location to correct the issues.

2. For Level switch there is "baselevelswitch" as main object in base component, "SupswitchFo" as function object for use in PLC programme window but there is no simulation object for switches in "simulate". Does it mean that there is no simulation object required for switches in the simulate window or it has to be created by me or it is available in the simulate but i couldn't figure it out? When I used BaseSensorSim to connect it with baselevelswitch it gave error on compilation since basesensorsim output was an analog value rather digital required as Di to baselevelswitch .

3. I want to use mysql DB instead of Berkeley DB. Please guide for proceeding.

Regards

Chandu
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Unable to locate and correct the errors in console 11 years 7 months ago #4180

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Chandu,

1. You have a syntax error in a CArithm or DataArithm code. To figure out where the error is you can build the PlcPgm with debug and look in the generated code. Set Debug in Options/Setting/Build in the configurator and build the PlcPgm with debug. Now the generated .gc-file is kept and you can open it in $pwrp_tmp/plc_cod...gc. Look at the lines specified in the error messages.

2. The supswitch is so simple that no simulation object is required. Just set the digital input with a StoDi in the simulation program.

3. We use BerkeleyDb and I haven't tested mysql for a while, so I don't know if I would recommend to use mysql. If you want to try it anyway, dump the database by running the first pass of the reload.sh script (dumpdb). Change the database in the RootVolumeConfig object in the directory volume to mysql, and start reload.sh from the second pass (classvolumes).

/Claes
Last Edit: 11 years 7 months ago by claes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chandu

Re: Unable to locate and correct the errors in console 11 years 7 months ago #4181

• chandu
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Sir,

Happy to get reply from you...

I followed your reply and could breath happily after this little success..
Last Edit: 11 years 7 months ago by chandu.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.411 seconds