Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Application compilation error

Application compilation error 1 year 3 months ago #11854

• george
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Claes,

Thank you once again for supporting such an amazing system.

I have a project that has an application attached to Proview.
My project uses a custom class which uses bases components and my applications header starts with the following 3 lines.

#include "pwr_systemclasses.hpp"
#include "pwr_basecomponentclasses.hpp"
#include "pwr_augmentedsystemsclasses.hpp"

During compilation on rpi10 I get the following error which I can only solve if I remove the include directive of pwr_systemclasses.h on line 17 of pwr_systemclasses.hpp.
This will probably happen with all builds and has been present in a few versions since 5.6.

In file included from /usr/pwr59/os_linux/hw_arm/exp/inc/pwr_profibusclasses.hpp:21,
from /usr/pwr59/os_linux/hw_arm/exp/inc/pwr_basecomponentclasses.hpp:22,
from ra_myappl.h:6,
from ra_myappl.cpp:1:
/usr/pwr59/os_linux/hw_arm/exp/inc/pwr_baseclasses.hpp:3414:68: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
class pwr_Class_BlockAttrBoolean : public pwr_Class_BlockAttribute {

I have had this problem since I started in version 5.6 and solved it a few years ago while developing the project.
I forgot about the fix and struggled to compile the app when I needed to add more features for version 5.9 and had to once again figure out to comment out line 17 of pwr_systemclasses.hpp

Please can you apply this patch or adapt it if my fix will cause other problems.
I realize others and possibly myself, may run into this problem in future versions when including pwr_systemclasses.hpp

George
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by george.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Application compilation error 1 year 3 months ago #11857

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi George,

Thanks for your comprehensive description. It will be fixed to the next release.

/Claes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 7.558 seconds