Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Possible bug in 6.0 dev - SigChanCon not selectabl

Possible bug in 6.0 dev - SigChanCon not selectabl 1 year 6 months ago #11734

• pongraczi
  • Senior Boarder
Hi,

I installed the 6.0 to my Linuxmint 21 and it seems works fine as expected.

I started to create a new test project (refreshing my knowledge :) ) and I found that, in some cases I cannot select a parameter from the list, because even I try to click on an item, it will be not selected, nothing happens.
When I manually write the same item into the field, I got it work, even when I open the object and its parameter next time, the same item will shown as clicked.

Example:

Kijells_023.png

I found this "bug" in other selectable lists, too, for example:
* ThreadObject (where I could just click on a plcthread to assign)
* SigChanCon as you can see in the screenshot. Interestingly, in the first Di value (In1) the written name is the same as the path, but it does not shown as clicked, even the 2nd and so are shown as clicked, see the next screenshot:

Kijells_024.png

I do not remember at this moment, but I guess it should be a general issue.

Maybe I am wrong, but guess it is a GUI bug, except if this is documented (and it become feature :) )

Thank you!
- István
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Possible bug in 6.0 dev - SigChanCon not selectabl 1 year 6 months ago #11735

• pongraczi
  • Senior Boarder
Ok, it seems, when I use keyboard, I can move on the plant tree and reach the list of the SigChanCon items. I move the cursor to the line I wish to choose by moving up and down arrow and I can select the actual line by pressing the right arrow.

So, it seems when I access the list using mouse (open object -> click on the item to get the list) it will not work using the mouse.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 6.915 seconds