Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trend

Trend 13 years 4 months ago #1224

• Valdemar
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Claes / Robert,

Is it possible to get a trend and a history curve, but with the x-axis representing fix distances to temperature elements and the y-axis the measurements of each element?.

The intention is to obtain the temperature profile along the height of a liquid product.

\valdemar
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Trend 13 years 4 months ago #1225

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Valdemar,

Have a look at the XyCurve object. By filling in the x and y values you can show a curve in a process graph with a XYCurve subgraph.

/Claes

Re:Trend 13 years 3 months ago #1397

• Valdemar
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks Claes for your reply regarding the Webgraph and table.

With reference to the XY curve, it works very well, if I insert the same number of points of 3 curves on the same XY graph, but if the number of points are different in the curves, then it is always added 1 point to the orig for those curves with least points.

Is it a requirement that the number of points in the curves should be the same?.

I am novice in Linux, Proview and not a programmer, but the manuals are very good and the support is excellent.

\valdemar

Re:Trend 13 years 3 months ago #1400

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Valdemar,

There is an NoOfPointsAttr for each curve that you can connect to a database attribute that contains the number of points. I you use this it should be possible to have different number ob points, and also have the number of points varying over time.

/Claes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.457 seconds