Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Web system

Re:Web system 13 years 3 months ago #1336

• Grzegorz
  • Senior Boarder
I've copied from /usr/pwr48/os_linux/hw_x86/exp/lib/ do my projects web folder these jar's wchich You told to copy but nothing changed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Web system 13 years 3 months ago #1337

• Grzegorz
  • Senior Boarder
It helped. When I run Graph.html I see my window, but when I try to ger to index.html I don't see the menu from the left.
And when I'm in this topic: are there any popup's on web version?
I have a popup in normal state after click on object I view an small window, can I do it in web?

Re:Web system 13 years 3 months ago #1338

• Grzegorz
  • Senior Boarder
In the other situation, when I run jpwr_opwind.sh I see the navigation window but after clicking the button that should show my graphic it says: class not found (but it is in the jar)

Re:Web system 13 years 3 months ago #1344

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Have you checked the spelling of the java class. It's case sensitive and has to be correct in the XttGraph object. I've also seen occasions where the jar-file is corrupt, so you can try to remove the jar file and when you export the graph a new one will be created.

/Claes

Re:Web system 13 years 3 months ago #1347

• Grzegorz
  • Senior Boarder
I tried everything You said and now my window opens but only from it's html file. Everything is ok also from local applet run window (from .sh scrpit) but 2 problems are still on:
1. even after changing in webhandler the buttons which should be visible I don't have a button to alarm and events (maybe is the a command which will display alarms (but not show alarm - it doesn't work)
2. I have no left navigation frame in web version (it's ok in local start - the .sh script)
Time to create page: 8.313 seconds