Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Event List selectivity

Event List selectivity 3 years 1 month ago #10948

• Snarf77
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
OK, I try it immediatly
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Event List selectivity 3 years 1 month ago #10949

• Snarf77
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Claes,
thank you, the addition of the second Friend Node config declaration fixed the issue.
Thanks
Snarf

Event List selectivity 3 years 1 month ago #10950

• Snarf77
  • Platinum Boarder
One last related issue, Claes
The MountObject is now OK and I can browse it from my node in runtime (when package is installed) but not in development station when I browse my volume hierarchy. By itself it's not a problem but If I want to use a Dv that points to my external volume digital inforamtion I'm not able to browse and double clic the GetDv object in order to assign it to the object.
I also tried to used the objid syntax without luck inside the getDv

Do GetDv objects only usable within my project or can I use them for a mounted object even if extern ? If yes, how ?

Thank you
Snarf

Event List selectivity 3 years 1 month ago #10951

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
To see an extern mounted volume the dbs-file for the volume has to be loaded into the development environment. This can be done by creating a WbEnvironment object in the directory volume. Specify the path to dbs-file in the object and create a RootVolumeLoad object under the WbEnvironment object. Set the name equal to the extern volume. Now you should be able to browse the object tree under the mount object and connect objects to graph and plc function objects.

It is possible read values from external objects in the plc, for example with a GetDv, but it's not possible to set values. We seldom use this functionality as we prefer a more visible interface between process nodes.

/Claes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.697 seconds