Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Grafcet problem in pwr58

Grafcet problem in pwr58 2 years 11 months ago #11040

• Maverick
  • Senior Boarder
Hi,
I made a Proview project, and I run several grafcets (each with their own InitStep) in a single Plcpgm object. I'm clueless about the reason of what is happening: while in some grafcets, active steps properly activate SetDv and ResDv objects, in some grafcets, SetDv and ResDv objects remain inactive even though the steps that are supposed to active them are active. Here are some screenshots of plc traces to highlight the comparaison.

/Maverick

My config: ProviewR V5.8 on Ubuntu Mate 20.04
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Maverick.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Grafcet problem in pwr58 2 years 11 months ago #11043

• brunad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Hi Maverick,

Maybe: Try to have one plcpgm for one Grafcet

/Bruno

Grafcet problem in pwr58 2 years 11 months ago #11048

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Maveric,

Note that the red indication in trace on set and reset objects displays the state of the signal, not the set or reset action. So trace2.png shows a correct behavior, in trace1.png though the SetDv in the active set should have set the Dv, so there is probably a reset somewhere else in the code, or a mismatch in running code and display (plc saved but not built or not restarted).

I try to avoid set/reset because if there are several sets and resets on the same signal, troubleshooting becomes often very hard as you can't say where a signal was set or reset, and you loose track of the causal chain. Instead I use a stored order and a stodv when this is possible. The stodv is only executed when the order is active so it's possible to set the dv from different steps. The stored order is reset with a ResetSO further down in the grafcet sequence.

/Claes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.647 seconds