• Page:

TOPIC: DataQueues Demo V6.1.2-1

DataQueues Demo V6.1.2-1 3 months 1 week ago #12224

• marc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Hi Claes,

Long time......hope you're well.

I am trying to run the Demo but I have a problem with the implemented CVolPwrDemo class.
Does not excists in global scope.
Entered the class editor and build the volume, entered the rootvolume and update the classes.
Can it be a problem with a cvolpwrdemo.dbs file, flying around some where, after your build (V6.1.2-1?) and *.deb upload?

By the way..., what is the main difference between NMps and the new DataQueues?

/Marc
Please, use the Wiki if you succeeded your project or solved your problem. Share your work, so we can learn from each other.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DataQueues Demo V6.1.2-1 3 months 5 days ago #12225

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 504
Hi Marc,

I forgot to register the classvolume in the post installation script. I've updated the debian and ubuntu demo packages.

The main difference between NMps and DataQ is the remote order and remote queues. With the remote order you can trigger and execution in another node and automatically transfer the data to this node. You can also send back result data and all this is configured in the data object class and order objects. With remote queues you can continue a queue sequence in another node, where a new data object is created in the remote node and inserted into the remote queue. The basic idea is that the data should be available when and where you need it with just some simple configuration of queues, orders and data objects.

/Claes
The following user(s) said Thank You: marc

DataQueues Demo V6.1.2-1 3 months 5 days ago #12226

• marc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Hi Claes,

Just got the demo running.
As always..., I am impressed.
Take my hat off...., again.....

Thanks,

/Marc
Please, use the Wiki if you succeeded your project or solved your problem. Share your work, so we can learn from each other.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 7.586 seconds