Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Web problem again

Web problem again 13 years 3 months ago #1354

• Grzegorz
  • Senior Boarder
Firstly: sorry for spaming the forum with this. I would like to take it clearly now, an step by step: maybe someone who will have problems with this will get something usefull with this what I'll write.
In 4.8 version
1. I create a new project and call te Hier Test, Project name: ttt
2. All next will be default: just clicking next next ... and so on
3. Now I'm editing the VolTtt and:
a) I add a graphic to the typical folder (on the same flour that is Op, OpDefault ect) and call it \"Wind\" then I go into it, draw something and go to attributes and set to 1 IsJavaApplet, IsJavaFrame, and set the size of java to \"900\". On the end I save it and export to java as \"Wind\"
b) Iedit security to DefaultWebPriv 1 (RtRead)
c) I go to the webhandler and set to have all buttons (in places where is Enable something I write 1)
d) I add a WebGraph in the WebHandler and set it's name to \"Window\", Name=\"Wind\", Text=\"Wind\"
e) I add a User under the WebHandler and set the max number of alarms to 50, and the Select list to Te (I create Te as a PlantHier and in it I place a PLC empty progam)
And that's it. On the end I Build both the nodes (first is the name of computer, second is ttt)

I've configured Apache to my location to the web folder, and placed the export lines in each file rt_webmon... (3 files).

And now to the conclusion: I click to start the progam (rt's all start - and it's ok) but now:
1. When I write in the browser localhost/proview/wind.html - all works
2. When I write in the browser localhost/proview/index.html - I don't see the left navigation window
3. when I run jpwr_opwind.sh
a) I don't have a button to view the alarms and event's
b) I have a button to Wind but after clicking it I get loading frame \"Wind\" instance\"\" Class not found: Wind
(But I've chacked in the .jar and there is a Wind_A.class and a Wind.class)

What am I doing wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Web problem again 13 years 3 months ago #1358

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Grzegorz,

In V4.8.0 you don't need a User object, you should set these values in the WebHandler object instead.

If I get i right you add these defines into the $pwr_exe/rt_web.... files

export jdk=/usr/local/jdk1.6.0_10
export PATH=$PATH:$jdk/bin
export jdk_home=$jdk/bin

and it should work but I would place them in some general scriptfile like ~/.bashrc, $pwrp_login/login.sh or /etc/pwrp_profile instead.

In jpwr_opwind.sh the alarm and event buttons is not present because the java event lists have to be run over a socket in a web browser. Running them locally is not implemented.

The default java on /usr/bin usually doesn't work, you have to run java from the jdk. I use to rename /usr/bin/java to /usr/bin/java.no and put $jdk/bin in the PATH (export PATH=$PATH:$jdk/bin). Check with 'which java' that you are running the correct java.

jpwr_opwind.sh uses the jar $pwr_lib/pwr_ttt.jar, so if you still get 'Class not found' it is probably missing in this jar.

To get the web interface running you have to copy pwr_rt_client.jar, pwr_jop.jar and pwr_jopc.jar from $pwr_lib to $pwrp_web. If you want to use plc trace you also copy all .flw files from $pwrp_load to $pwrp_web, and if you want to see cross references all rtt*.dat files.

You can also check that there are three server processes running

... java ... jpwr.rt.GdhServer
... java ... jpwr:rt.MhServer
... java ... jpwr.rt.HistServer

when Proivew runtime is started.

Note also that if you only have web privilege RtRead, you will not be ablel to open a graph from a pushbutton in a graph, unless the button has RtRead in its Access list.

/Claes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.207 seconds