Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DsTrend / Fast within Componenet

DsTrend / Fast within Componenet 12 years 9 months ago #2420

• Snarf77
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi all,

Is there a way to declare a DsTrend or DsFast object within a component rather than directly in the main plant.

I tried to add attribute in my componenet but I didn't succeed to set the type to a DsTrend object. I tried with pwrs:Type-$DsTrend / pwrs:Type-DsTrend / pwrs:Class-$DsTrend...

but no luck...

More generally is there a way to know the right syntax to use knowing the object type is somehting you find in the object reference manual (in this case pwr_sClass_DsTrend). Is this within the pwrs class, pwrb ??? I think I misunderstood the category philosophy...

Thanks in advance

Snarf
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:DsTrend / Fast within Componenet 12 years 9 months ago #2422

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi Snarf,

The Typeref reference is simply the name an TypeDef or ClassDef object. All basic types reside in the system volume, pwrs, and types are defined under the Type hierarchy and have for some reason a $ sign in the name. Thus the name of the TypeDef will be something like pwrs:Type-$Float32.

The DsTrend class is defined with a ClassDef object in the base volume, pwrb, and as it is a class it is defined under the Class hierarchy. The name of the ClassDef is pwrb:Class-DsTrend, and the name of the fast curve classdef is pwrb:Class-DsFastCurve.

/Claes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 9.168 seconds