Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unable to connect PLC-input/output to Class Templa

Unable to connect PLC-input/output to Class Templa 12 years 8 months ago #2531

• FoxMan
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Hello,

I’m a newbie to Proview and trying to evaluate what and how can be done with it. So far I’m very impressed by the system: I was able to create PLC programs and graphics without great effort. Having done that, now I want to create a class with PLC code. From the Designer’s Guide I understood how to do that and everything went fine, until I came to the point, where I have to connect the PLC input/output to the class templates input/output. The problem is, that I do not get the Input/Output properties in the class editor tree (like it’s shown in the manual). Clicking right mouse button “open object” on the template, I can see they are generated, but I cannot connect them from the object’s dialog box. Is there a switch where I can tell the class editor to show all properties in the tree? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Unable to connect PLC-input/output to Class Templa 12 years 8 months ago #2532

• claes
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 502
Hi,

To open an object and show the attributes in the class editor tree you select the object and press the arrow right key. If the object has children, the arrow right key shows the objects children, so in this case you press shift+arrow right instead.

/Claes

Re:Unable to connect PLC-input/output to Class Tem 12 years 8 months ago #2533

• FoxMan
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi Claes,

Thanks for your support, it works great. I just went in, to answer my own question, when I saw your answer. I spend the evening reading the documentation in detail and found that Shift/Click MB1 would do the trick also. Should have read chapter 17 “The Configuratior” in the Designers Guide first.
As often, the answer is “read the documentation”.
I’m sorry for wasting your resources with this trivial stuff. Thanks again for your support.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.320 seconds