Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: compile for Raspberry Pi

Re: compile for Raspberry Pi 10 years 10 months ago #5428

• HTRasmus
  • Gold Boarder
:blush: not quite sure how to explain this.

Or how to pay for this :S

after having issues on the raspberry I tried the same on my laptop. same error. tried the same on my server same error

but the funny thing. it still worked with proview x86 on my server. ok killed pwr on the server startet pwr. still working

hmm :huh:

killed pwr again. watching my values written to text files to my apache server which then serves them for my smartphone.
values where stil changing, now it began to make sense.

killed pwr once again and still values changing.

logged on to my server and started system settings. browsed for process with user id pwrp,

now 10 plc_processes where started and the only way to interrupt them was by terminating them with sudo. after termination of all of them libnodave worked on my server, laptop and even on the pi. :S

I dont know how many connections at once the cp343 lean module I was connecting to can have. but when thinking that it had 10 connections on the same port from the same host I might understand why it didnt work.

the many plc starts must have happened after my install of the pi, when i first installed libnodave it was working.

started pwr on the pi now seeing a nice sight from my boiler saying 60,4 degrees. no errors at all

how can I have started so many plc programs on the server without error or without warning for me to notice. is this normal if you dont pay attention like me?

I am very sorry for the hassle and effort "just ordered a truck of beer for my appologies." :woohoo:
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by HTRasmus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: compile for Raspberry Pi 10 years 10 months ago #5429

• marc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Does this mean it works on the Pi?

next step: maba.dk/index.php/demo/beaglebone-black/

:laugh:
Please, use the Wiki if you succeeded your project or solved your problem. Share your work, so we can learn from each other.

Re: compile for Raspberry Pi 10 years 10 months ago #5430

• HTRasmus
  • Gold Boarder
indeed. amazing what this litlle piece of dots can doo. it is actually running quite good i think. no difference from the pi and my server :D

next modbus +sev-server

do anybody know how to setup the sev-server with sqlite database? have tried but keeps reporting server starting up :S

Re: compile for Raspberry Pi 10 years 10 months ago #5431

• HTRasmus
  • Gold Boarder
wauw.. did you sort the arch-issue. will make a guide for the step later. seems i just got 4 weeks of hardcore s5 coding so will be a slow process.

currently working:

proview = Yes
Java enviroment = Yes
Libnodave = Yes
Trend configuration = Yes
Base components = Yes

happy and satisfied. next push it to the limit

Re: compile for Raspberry Pi 10 years 10 months ago #5432

• marc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Congrats!

Don't forget to make a back-up :P
Looking forward to your guide.

Take care and see you around.

/Marc
Please, use the Wiki if you succeeded your project or solved your problem. Share your work, so we can learn from each other.
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by marc.

Re: compile for Raspberry Pi 10 years 6 months ago #5640

• beloni
  • Expert Boarder
Hello HTRasmus,

Which proview version you got libnodave working?
I have a test project running well in 4.8.4, but I couldn't get 4.8.6 working with libnodave.

The log I get:
I pwr_plc              2490 13-10-25 15:25:52.80 Adding application. aix: 11
I plc                  2490 13-10-25 15:25:52.80 Setting subscription defaults to 1.000 seconds
I plc                  2490 13-10-25 15:25:52.80 maxdelay: %f, tv_sec: -1610612736, tv_nsec: 1069128089
I plc                  2490 13-10-25 15:25:52.80 maxdelay: %f, tv_sec: 0, tv_nsec: 1072693248
E plc                  2490 13-10-25 15:25:52.80 Failed to set priority, plc thread 200 ms, prio 22
I plc                  2490 13-10-25 15:25:52.81 Init of IO agent VolTestoper:Nodes-Testoper
E plc                  2490 13-10-25 15:25:52.81 Nodave PLC, open socket error, VolTestoper:Nodes-Testoper-NodavePLC
E plc                  2490 13-10-25 15:25:52.81 Failed to inititalize io, %IO-E-ERRINIDEVICE, initialization device  '%s'

Eduardo
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by beloni.
Time to create page: 7.795 seconds