Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Building Automation with ProviewR

Building Automation with ProviewR 10 months 3 weeks ago #11962

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give you a quick update on our progress with ProviewR. We're currently in the programming phase for a big city project in Bayern, where we're utilizing ProviewR for building automation.

As we dive into this process, we're also looking to connect with fellow enthusiasts and professionals who are interested in ProviewR and building automation. We believe that by fostering a community around ProviewR, we can share knowledge, collaborate, and explore the potential of this tool together.

If you're passionate about ProviewR and building automation, we invite you to join us. We're open to ideas and suggestions on how to develop this community further and make it a valuable resource for everyone involved.

Looking forward to connecting with you and creating an engaging ProviewR community together!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Building Automation with ProviewR 8 months 1 day ago #12115

• pongraczi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi,

Please let me know the details and where to find your project in case it is a public one.
Anyway,I am interesting and I could ask my friend and business partner to look after it.
We are just working on a project, at this moment we plan to use Proview in it (it is in project design phase).
I will explain it in the Help topic as I would like to have a 2nd/3rd opinion.

István

Building Automation with ProviewR 7 months 4 weeks ago #12125

• pongraczi
  • Senior Boarder
Bump.

Building Automation with ProviewR 7 months 4 weeks ago #12127

Hey Istvan,

please contact me via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Building Automation with ProviewR 6 months 1 week ago #12162

• pongraczi
  • Senior Boarder
Hello Moritz,

I sent you an email some time ago.
Please check it, if it still relevant.
Anyway, my email address is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 8.224 seconds